Study in Australia's NT Scholarships
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships are provided by the Northern Territory government and education providers to talented students from China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Philippines, Timor-Leste and Vietnam to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The scholarships recognise student’s academic merit, leadership and community engagement. The scholarships are worth School ($10,000), English language ($5,000), Vocational Education & Training ($7,500) and Higher Education - undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and contribute to the student’s first semester, or year of tuition fees.
To apply for these Scholarships students are required to complete the Study in Australia's Northern Territory Scholarship Application Form and attach it to the course application to their Northern Territory education provider. (Applications are now open for 2017)
Scholarship winners will be recognised by the Northern Territory government and have the opportunity to network with government, business and community representatives in the Northern Territory during their studies.
Charles Darwin University: applications for second semester 2017 close on 1 May 2017 at 23.59 Australian Central Standard Time.
All other providers: applications to all other education providers will be considered at any stage throughout the year.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- A demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership;
- Must meet the NT education providers academic and English entry requirement;
- Must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to a Northern Territory education provider for 2017
- Must not already be studying in the Northern Territory, or with a Northern Territory Education Provider.
- Must not hold any other scholarship;
- Applicants must not hold current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or a New Zealand Citizenship.